- Pederson triples in his Albuquerque return
- Moya starts a triple play for the SeaWolves
- CarGo goes yard for second time in three games
- Indy's Decker hits wall, holds onto the ball
- Buffalo's Gose makes leaping play at wall
- Fresno's Duvall hits another three-run shot
- Bats' Bourgeois robs Hens' Guez of a home run
- O'Brien goes yard again in Thunder win
- Dragons' Ervin crushes a mammoth home run
- Fightins' Serna makes catch, takes tumble
- Silver Hawks' Velazquez extends on-base streak
- Brown makes a leaping catch for the PawSox
When can the wind blowing out help pitchers? When they throw a knuckleball like Pawtucket's Steven Wright. He allowed two hits and fanned eight over eight innings under such conditions.
Heavy rains, hot temperatures, holiday traffic haven't had a detrimental effect on Hunter Lockwood. He racked up career highs in hits (five), homers (two) and RBIs (six) Wednesday.
Brewers right-hander Mike Fiers is striking out nearly 12 batters per nine innings for Nashville. The Sounds hurler takes the bump against the Redbirds at 1 p.m. ET on Thursday.
- Knuckleballer Wright rides wind for PawSox
- Cool Lockwood remains hot for Renegades
- R-Braves' Gil shines in rain-shortened gem
- SeaWolves turn third franchise triple play
- T-Yankees' Sulbaran extends scoreless streak
- Dayton's Stephens hurls five healthy frames
- Moon able to inspire JetHawks comeback
- Rockies' Freeland makes scoreless pro debut